Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Friday, February 06, 2009

Everyone knows that I want to get done with school asap, and now we may be forced to make that full-time transition that I've been avoiding because I really do like to work, and I really do like that extra income. As it turns out, the bank that bought NC may make that next step for me. They had a press release that said they will be cutting 5,800 some odd jobs. We have no reason to worry at the moment, but there are three branches in MC and we are the smallest one that mostly gains an older clientele. So should they decide there is one too many here, it will probably be us to get the boot. Who knows what will happen, or when, but while it would be disastrous for my co-workers, it will be like a blessing in disguise for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment