Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Travelin' Weekend

After work on Saturday we headed to IL. First to mom and dad's house to drop off their copy of Mario Kart, then we ate with Kris and the girls and them at Monical's (or Monica's depending which side of the family you're from! haha). The pizza there is so awesome and I left it in the fridge at Brent and Amanda's house. I hope they enjoy it as a snack at least...(don't just be throwing it out, it's too good.) So obviously after pizza we went to B&A's to drop off their Mario Kart and see the Prius and hang out for a few with them. Makenna is so much fun...however after she went to bed we went to get ice cream and donuts and milk and cereal from the new county market near their house. I'm so jealous that they have everything right there in one town right near them. The rumor is soon MC will have an Olive Garden! Movin' on up...

I learned today at the post office is to be discontinuing Tuesday services...??? Budget cuts, I can assume.

So we left the camera at Brent and Amanda's house. Not that I could take the pictures off anyway until we get the laptop back in service, so... it just saves me from taking more pictures and getting further behind with posting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment