Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

LapTop Needs Helping Hand

Our laptop apparently inherited a virus back in November sometime... and when the anti-virus program expired, that little virus was let free and the laptop is a little more than ghastly ill...we're hoping Brent, Amanda and Vicki can work their magic on it again...?? But We may just drop it off at the computer store to see what we've got left to work with. First though, it's probably safe to get my pictures off right? I mean it barely starts up long enough to do much, but maybe I can sneak one or two to a disk or something I'll be okay...? I'm ignorant with computer stuff.

************
So a lack of laptop means lack of pictures because I can't find any of the cords to get from the camera to the computer. The memory stick is too big for the video camera or I'd just slide it in there. Hopefully, we will get something moving and grooving this week. That's our goal, to at least get the computer looked at!
*************

No comments:

Post a Comment