Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

From Grrr to YAY!

I'm excited to report that my wallet was put in a blue mail collection box and was recovered at the post office yesterday. I waited all day on Monday for someone to call about my wallet. Then later that evening, an unknown number pops up and I'm hoping it is about wallet but assuming it probably is not. It's a nice sounding lady: "Hi Lara?" Me: "Yes?" NSL: "It's Tonya!" Me Thinking: I don't know a Tonya that lives here. NSL: "Tonya Hundley!" Me: "OHHH!!! Hi, how are you? (looking at number again - It's 217 not 219) Nice to hear from you, I was hoping you were someone calling about my wallet that was stolen this morning... NSL: "No I am sweetheart. Look it's at the post office." Me: "Yeah right, your so funny. So how is everyone?" NSL: "No Lara really. Your wallet is at the post office. They found my number tucked inside it and asked if I could get a hold of you." Me: "Are you serious!?! That's wonderful." I went to the post office yesterday morning to pick it up. My $2 and my 1/2 book of stamps were missing, but at least I got it back anyway. I'm happier.

1 comment: