Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The Week

Chris had his Ferlow week. He stayed pretty busy working around the house- putting up shelves, mowing the yard yadayadayada.

Thursday Chris and I picked Cathy up at the airport in Chicago. Then we went to IHOP, and then to Brent and Amanda's. We hung out at their house, ate DOS and Custard Cup. Chris and I left very early in the morning because I had to work Friday.

Then Saturday we went to Leeann's graduation in Galesburg. It was great spending time with the family this week. After the party Chris and I drove to Willabell's to visit with her. We always stop by to say hello when we are in town. Chris fixed her toilet and she told me stories of her sister. After that we met Kevin and LeeAnn at the theater to see Star Trek - which we are not Trekkie's, but OMG it was such a great movie. I'm glad Amanda recommended it, and I'm glad Kevin wanted to see it. It's a movie we never would have went to see otherwise. That night we slept at Grandma and Grandpa West's house. After breakfast Chris and I picked Cathy up from her Girls weekend in Geneva, IL. Such a beautiful town, like a town sized flea market inside houses.

Cathy spent the night at our house. We played on computers, drove around to look at houses and got some DQ. I'll post pictures once I am able to get them loaded.

No comments:

Post a Comment