Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Saturday, May 30, 2009

A GrandSlam

I just wanted to share the day we had today, because it was a GRANDSLAM. We both worked till 1:15. Me at the bank, Chris at the office. We got home within 5 minutes of each other and ate some leftover Chinese takeout. Then we loaded up the tennis rackets, my glove, bat and balls. We went to this small county park which is not very well known, but it was shocking that we were the only ones there. Because it was a great day - not too hot or sunny, a cool breeze - a great day. Chris hit balls and I caught them. Then he tried to slow pitch to me, and I hit balls. It was so much fun. Then we came home and washed my car. Chris scrubbed and I rinsed. Then he cleaned the tires and windows and I cleaned all the interior. It's looking pretty sharp today. After that we went house hunting again. One was sooo cute, but reeeeeaaaaaalllly small once you add children to the house. The realtor said, "Kids aren't that big" and we both replied, "but their toys are." Hahaha, but can anyone tell us we're wrong? Then we ate dinner at a restaurant new to us - it's Lindo's and it was Reeeally goood. We had Spicy Fried Ravioli's (AMAZING), and a stuffed pork chop (Dee-lish!).

No comments:

Post a Comment