Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Sunday, May 10, 2009

Isabela's Family Visit!

Isabela's Family drove in for a quick visit that Chris and I loved! It was soooo great to get to meet her parents and grandparents and Felipe. I got all the pictures loaded - You can view them by Clicking Here. They arrived on Wednesday and Chris made a huge dinner with Ribs, Corn on the Cob, Veggetables, Salad and Fruit. We had to bring the patio furniture inside to have enough table space for everyone to eat. Then we sat around and chatted for a long while. The parents and grandparents left and Isabela, Felipe and us watched Yes, Man before going to bed. We woke up early and headed for Chicago. We walked through Millenium Park, took a ride on Metra, missed our train, waited for the next one to take us back and then enjoyed the Shedd Aquarium. Chris and I treated Isabela and Felipe to a Cubs game that evening. It was a BLAST...even though they lost it was a good game until the 10th inning. So we were happy. On Friday I had to work, but the girls went shopping, while the boys checked out Chris' employment (I can't type it because they monitor for the word haha). I got off at 2 and met up with them for lunch at Arby's. Then we went to the Harley shop. I brought Isabela and Felipe back to the house so she could get ready for her big surprise at the Boys & Girls Club. Then we had a wonderful dinner at a country club in New Buffalo, and a small party at the Blue Chip with balloons and ice cream to follow. Enjoy our pictures, I'll have more Cubs pictures later and a video of us singing "Take me out to the ball game!"










No comments:

Post a Comment