Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Monday, June 22, 2009

Eclipse & New Moon

So... I have now read three of the four books from the Twilight series. I had to read the entire book in three days because I kept dreaming about what was going to happen, and I'm one those who realizes they are dreaming, while they're dreaming. So it makes it difficult to really dream when you start controlling your dream- ugh! It's annoying - so let's hope I sleep a little better tonight. I'm not sure I'm going to read the last one, I know it's crazy - but I really wanted Bella to end up with the other guy (no spoilers happening here,) I'm perfectly content at leaving things how they are...Andy at work said his sister said the fourth is her least favorite, and Kelly said it's goes a little over the top, a little extreme, so we'll see. Maybe -

Anyway - we went to watch THE PROPOSAL and it's alright.... could have waited for the DVD. Anyway again - one of the previews was for NEW MOON, the second of the Twilight Saga. It looks really good (despite some really bad acting-er, I mean really clever....yeah, you get it) - check it out:

No comments:

Post a Comment