Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

I'll admit it - "It was good"

I went to the library to get some movies since every show we watch in the evenings is on hiatus - and I got a workout DVD, some movies we've seen Jumper, and Journey to the Center of the Earth and two that we haven't seen Waitress and Twilight. And I'm not going to lie, I had no intentions what so ever of ever, ever, ever wasting two hours watching Twilight - but a girl I work with is obsessed with the books and Edward, so I thought I'd watch it because her excitement had me somewhat interested. So tonight we popped it in the DVD player and ------wholly crap - we just watched it and I want to watch it again. It's really not dramatic, but there's something about the weirdness of it all that just "sucked" me right in (hahah- yeah for those of you haven't seen it - it has vampires - get it - "sucked"! I know I'm hysterical! and very sure I'm the only person to say that :) Anyway - it was much better than I thought it would be. I'm even a little bit interested in reading the books now - anyone read them - tell me what you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment