Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Proving Once Again -

There's More Than Corn In Indiana @ Indiana Beach -
Mom had Devon last weekend while Casi and Shane and Austin went out of town. They were going to Kings Island, so we decided to go to Indiana Beach. It was so much fun. There was Chris and I, Mom and Devon, and Kristina, Rachel and Ashley. I wore my new pink swimsuit, but it was just a little chilly for Chris and I to swim. Kristina and the girls loved it though. Mom and I walked around with Devon, watched him ride some rides and rode the train. Chris sat down by the beach and watched the girls swim. Chris enjoyed having Rachel there because she is finally at the age where roller Coasters Rock! So he had someone to ride with, and she had someone to ride with. I rode the new one once and my neck made me regret it the next two days. I tried to stay away, and I think I did really good by only riding one. I hate having back and neck problems! The most popular ride for everyone, BUMPER CARS! Even Devon loved it. I think the gang rode them about 50 million times....okay more like 20 times, but that's a lot. The day was kinda stormy looking so many people stayed away from the park. So you could just walk right up to the rides and jump on. The weather was actually perfect to be at the park, little chilly as mentioned for the water park, but perfect for everything else.
















No comments:

Post a Comment