Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Tuition, Colts, Brazil and more...

Tuition has been paid, and all but one class of books bought. I am taking ALL online classes this semester...this was no easy decision for me, but I think it will be a good thing. School Starts the week of the 23rd - it is getting closer.

We actually have a very busy weekend ahead of us. Today I am working all day - Chris is going to Chicago to pick up our TOURIST VISA's. Whoot! Tomorrow - we head to Illinois to pick up the girls at Jason's house and head to Indianapolis for JUSTIN BIEBER - where we will meet up with Austin - With the exception of Rachel going to a bunch of Nsync concerts as a baby - I think this might be the first concert for all of them! =) Sunday we are going back to Illinois to pick up the girls for the first pre-season Indianapolis Colts game. After the game - Chris is leaving for Cali.

Ordered a new swimsuit for Brazil - I love when VS has their $3.99 clearance, and I have a $10 off coupon. I also ordered some new Yoga pants. (Not that I do Yoga - but they comfortable.)

Chris is getting the lawnmower fixed and he even waxed it. I'm loving having him on Furlough this week - he has been a machine when it comes to getting the garage organized.