Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Work Update

Training has included a LOT of information, but the days have flown by. We started email responses today - believe it or not - there are no automated responses, just templates to get you started - but even those leave you with much to address. :) it took me just under an hour to complete 2 of them!! BUT...I did have a room full of people chatting in my ear because the person 'sharing the screen' didn't have a clue what she was doing, and that makes me so frustrated. I can't turn the room off because there is really helpful information sometimes...and I don't want to get called on and be gone. AND THEN, I did an entire response just to get to the end and find that the shirt I recommended was only available in small! LESSON LEARNED! haha. =)