Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, June 27, 2007



I got some pictures of baby Matthew to share with you all this week! Hopefully I'll have time to download and save them tomorrow before work. Chris and I are getting ready for a busy week! This friday we are going to Arthur IL for fireworks and an airshow with my parents and my neices, then Chris will be starting his new job on the 2nd. I am taking my vacation next week and we hope to be in Towanda for the family reunion.
My IPod just totally screwed up on me, it changed all my songs when I went to add one! This bites, now I got to fix this! I got my nails done yesterday! They are pretty and still short enough that I can work with them on!










No comments:

Post a Comment