Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Smoking Good Times






Hey All! This weekend was mad craziness busyness if you get my point!






Thursday my boss came into town unannounced (just who does he think he is!) that's like a major illegal professional courtesy law breaker. :) I was way behind which I found myself behind today also! :( Hmm..I know why, but I won't say! :::Being Polite:::









Anyway, after my exhausting day with Jeff monitoring my every step Chris and I met up with my sister and mom and the boys for dinner at OutBack...60 BUCKS!! Dude! ForReal! Mom paid for most of it though






Chris and I both took Friday off. Chris had a Doctors Appointment for his Knee in Indy. We took off early in the morning and barley made it on time. Once there, Chris had to get an Xray though he had just gotten MRI's done the previous day. Doctor Johnson came very highly recommended to Chris from a guy at the mall who started the conversation with, "You need knee surgery?" It was nice stranger conversation.









Anyway-- So Doc Johnson said Yes! Chris needs knee surgery! So we made the appointment for today Tuesday the 19Th! After that doctors appointment we drove straight to my parents house and hung out with my daddy-o for a few. Mom got home from Casi's house and Chris, dad and I went to Kristina's House where we finally got to see this Mustang she's been bragging about forever! it's fast...









Then we went to Ashley's tee ball game where Chris and Kris sat and observed, Grandpa (or you know- my dad) helped warm up Ashley's tee ball team before the big game there in Homer. I played catch in the outfield with Rachel while they warmed up. We worked on grounders, pop flys and Rachel pitched a few too me (she is actually really good at getting the ball near the strike zone!)












Everyone wins in Tee-Ball that was exciting then we went to Grandma's for PIZZA, PIZZA from MONICALS! It was yummy! Then Chris and I brought out that SNAPPERS we bought from Shelton's on our way there. We also bought Sparklers, bottle rockets and some colorful spinner things that looked like butterfly's! They were a lot of fun! We still have a lot left over! (hence we bought them by the case in true pyro fashion)




Rachel and I had a SERIOUS HULA HOOP BATTLE! I think she won though!







Saturday morning I got my hair cut off! I like it, love it sometimes I will hate it I know. But it was time for the long long to go. Then we joined crews with Grandma and grandpa (yes, my grandmother) and we headed to the reason for the weekend off...MARISSA's Graduation Party! It was in Kankakee. She is now a graduate of high school and officially a college gal! (She started classes a few weeks ago, plus I think took a summer class last summer) But anyway she's all grown up! Makes me feel old!












Sunday Chris and I went house shopping, during which we learned the cost of living maybe a bit higher than we originally planned. So hopefully something will come up and work this kink out! Let's just agree that our dreams of a beautiful beach house are shattered! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment