Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Our 100th POST!

Hey All This is our 100Th Post to the new blog! Yeah!

anyway...

This weekend was a pretty busy one that planted Chris down for the count...he's on bed rest. Yes let me explain...

First Chris has started walking one mile a day to try and get into a little better shape. With doing this his knee began to give him some slight problems like having trouble standing up, knee feeling like it needs to pop but not doing so, etc...

So not a real problem with his knee, he goes jet skiing with Mitch and Mitch's family this past Friday. He then mows the grass at the Church on Saturday from 8am until 2 pm. I left work at 4pm and then came home and we got ready to go to the Gwen Stafani concert with AKON and LADY SOVEREIGN! It was AWESOME! (I'll have pictures and videos posted as soon as I find my camera!)

After the concert we got stuck in the parking lot for 2 hours and only moved about a quarter of an inch the entire time! We literally pulled out of our parking spot and into a non-moving line behind a limo. The limo being in front of us turned out to be a blessing because the guy who was renting the limo by the hour got out and then returned about 20 minutes later and went to yell at the driver!...actually he spied another way out and had the whole thing mapped out. I saw him pointing and making a plan with the driver I told Chris to "FOLLOW THAT LIMO!" and boom it was only another 10 minutes and we were out! By the Way, the line we were in hadn't moved! I bet they are still parked there waiting!

Anyway so we went to the HILTON and shared a room with my mom and Rachel and Ashley. We got up early and headed out to KINGS ISLAND! There we met up with Casi, Shane, Austin and Devon. It was a total blast, once I find my camera I lost there I will post them pictures. We were there all day and I only rode the merry go round with Austin, Tomb Raider with Chris and Scooby Doo with Rachel and Austin. I was more on kid watch than on have a blast riding coasters mission.

So Chris and I go to work like normal yesterday. At 12:30 in the PM Chris' knee locks up on him and is giving him a numbing pain that is uncomfortable. We debated on going to the emergency room but since it wasn't like painfully painful he just slept the night with his knee pulled up to his chest all night.

Still it was stuck in the morning and actually giving him pain. He went on into work but left to go to a convenience care about 10am. They drained some fluid from knee and think it is inflated (?). They gave him some pills and brace and some crutches and told him to stay off it for the day!

So he's on bed rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment