Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Saturday, June 23, 2007

I'm stealing back my vacation time work! At the Big C, if you don't use your vacation before your anniversary date you loose it. So I put in to take the vacation the week before my anniversary date and the District Manager asked if I could wait and take it later. So I said alright. Little did I know that he would forget he owes it to me. I asked about it the other day and had to play it off like an idiot because he had no clue what I was talking about! So Jimbo is setting me up to just take it and he'll put in some hours. I was against it, but then I thought well he's my boss and if he wants to plug in hours- so be it. His idea, and he took yesterday and he's "calling off" today and then 2 days next week so he can get what vacation he lost in. Who am I to argue with the boss right?


Yesterday I went to the dentist for a 6 month check up and cleaning. I was told to lay off the soda's at work. So yesterday I did really good and only had water, which is amazing for me! I do have a small cavity where my teeth cross and floss won't even get in there. I only ate one tootsie yesterday too!


This morning Chris and I went to PEEPS- Brent and Amanda's radar must have been off because they didn't call this time. We had the Gypsy and a cup of Broccoli soup. Our server Jeffery is really nice. We have had him three times now I think. He really knows what he is doing! After Peeps we had some time to kill so we went to the mall. I bought a new bra and panties from Victoria's Secret...It's the Semi-Annual Sale- go get some goodies!

Chris had another Physical Therapy session at 11:30 today. That's where we went after shopping. He has improved so much! His Physical Therapist has been a patron of Chuck E's before. The past two years I have been the hostess for their Birthday Parties. I have a lovely picture that she sent me last year from the party hanging on my basket in the office. That was pretty cool. She was like, You look familiar....then I jumped I've done your kids' birthday parties the last two years! She was like "oh yeah, it's lara right?" So that was exciting.

Now we are home and I have go to get going for work while Chris has to sit with ice on his knee so it won't swell after therapy.

Hope you're feeling like yourself soon Grandma Beirne!

No comments:

Post a Comment