Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Welp Here we are again!

Chris has officially accepted the new job offer- signed, sealed and hand delivered. Hoping to start next week and still get pay, Chris took a vacation week before he turns in his 2 week notice just to find that his little knee injury is possibly a torn cartilage and may require the laser surgery. We are praying that everything still works out very well!

I've just worked another full week at the other store! It really wasn't that bad it did however suck on Sunday to drive 1hour and 15 minutes to work for a 4 hour shift then have to drive that same time home.

Sunday we went to Michigan City to delivery the paperwork for his new job and looked at a couple of houses. We found one that is adorable but it's a bit out of our price range. Chris is looking at some foreclosure homes and hopefully next Sunday we will be going back up to look at some more so we can get the process started again.

I just learned last night that the sister of a girl from my class in Georgetown was the victim in a murder-suicide. He must have had some serious issues because he used an assault rifle and shot her right outside her house while her parents were inside.

I am loading the concert videos/pictures and the Kings Island photos now. I will get them posted tomorrow evening. I work 10am - 11pm tonight in the Muncie then I got to get up and go right back to open that store tomorrow. I will be transferring to the South Bend store when we move. My District Manager Jeff said the DM for that region does not have a salary position open but will adjust my hourly pay to equal my salary so I won't take a loss...

I registered for Fall Classes last week also! I will be taking Spanish, Math and Intro to Teaching. I tried to take a summer online class through Dacc but it was already full before I called to register. My sister is actually taking that same class.

My mom and I are taking the girls on a vacation this summer. We were supposed to go to Florida on the train and meet up with Casi and her family but Shane is so close to graduating he wants to concentrate on that this summer. My mom then called and said what about going Diamond hunting in Arkansas and I really wanting to take the train was like, "that's not fair to the girls you promised them Disney World." But I am going to Orlando with the West Clan in October so I suggested Niagara Falls but I don't think she going for it because just called and said "Blue Man Group is going to be at universal this summer, but you don't want to go to Florida" So I think that is a PASS on the super fun Niagara Falls trip. Chris and I will have to take a long weekend or go next summer.

I gotta jet to work, I'm gonna be so late!

No comments:

Post a Comment