Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Thursday, July 03, 2008

All Things Lara

Good News! They have lowered the incentive thresholds at work!

It used to be that for any less than 6 referrals and you get nothing.

Now, starting this month, you start getting $5 for every checking out you open after the first two each month!

After 7 checking accounts you stat getting $7 for every checking account.

In the first three days of this month, I have already gotten two, count 'em up.... One, Two checking accounts! All of them after this are just gravy.... and maybe job security....

*****************************************************************************

So in other news, my summer class is going great! It's only a one credit course, so it's just been like ...chill... the entire time. I've got full points on everything except the budget... yikes...

I lost five points because I don't budget bills... I'm sorry but that is just too depressing for me. All bills from the 1st till the 14Th come out of the register on payday, and all bills for the 15Th till the last day of the month come out on the second payday. I budget what's left for everything else..

Money that pays the bills is non-existent. It's nothing, it's gibberish to the register. No need to budget it, it just is what it is.

****************************************************************************

I've been letting Tigger out at night, she seems to like that a lot more than going out during the day when there is so much traffic and noise. I'm glad that she is finally leaving the porch, but I don't want her to get too comfortable out there and not come home ;( That would make me cry.
I managed to loose her laser light thing I bought for her recently! She really liked so, and so did I. I could play with her while I watched TV! Bonus!

***************************************************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment