Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Introducing Isabela!

As we have told most of you, we did decide to host an exchange student this year. And Here she is:::

These are the pictures that she e-mailed me to us a few nights ago. We have exchanged several e-mails already and she even called last night to talk on the phone. Chris is on the road, but I am having soooo much fun chatting with her.


(With her mom and Brother)

She is 16, and is very excited to be staying with us. She likes movies, music and junk food...I don't think she'll have any problems with that here!


(With her boyfriend)

She will be arriving mid-August, actually she will be here the day before my birthday! You'll be seeing more of her then!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lara,
    You don't need to do that! I can't believe I'm already in your blog, what an honor!
    Well, I'm very happy to see that I got the best family to me!
    I'm very anxious to meet you and Chris, and your family too! Mean while, we can send e-mails to each other!
    Love,
    Isabela

    ReplyDelete