Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Want some Watermelon?

Too Bad, I ate it all.

That's right! I ate what was left of the watermelon...a small scoop of Brent's homemade Ice Cream has managed to survive. But it's just a small scoop, that stuff was GOOOOOOOOD. All of the leftovers (with the exception of the hot dogs) are gone. I had to go buy some Chinese food for dinner last night. (Yep, I had no other option, drats.) But I did go grocery shopping this morning. So there is more food now.

Chris should be home from his trip around 3:15 on Friday he says. I'm glad, I miss him! Chris did send me our, "free movie Mondays" code for the red box. I rented "definitely, maybe." It was not exactly what I expected from the previews...and the ending was just... odd. It did not flow too well.

Only one more week and two days till vacation! We can't wait. It is going to be mom, dad, Casi, Austin, Kristina, Rachel, Ashley, Chris and myself all going to the diamond mines in Arkansas. Brother, Robbie and Jenny are meeting us down there I believe. I went last year, forgot my camera at home, but had a blast. So much fun, that I insisted Chris goes this year and experiences it for himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment