Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Ha, Ha, Ha, Finally Pictures!

At the airport waiting for the plane to whisk Bela off to sunshine and beaches -

What we watched as we waited...

Passing time while we wait longer...

Saying SEE YA through the glass between the terminal and us

Watching as she boards the plane

The last glimpse of her backpack as she boards the plane.

Our February bike ride.

Showing off my bright new spring outfit...trying to tease the Spring weather to come play


Tigger shows Chris all the different ways to use the wii fit board -
As a bed...
As a table...

or as a pillow...

Rachel had her first competition outside of the Palmer civic center at the University of Illinois.
Kristina thinks she's cute, but one day, I'll get her back.


Rachel with the flowers Chris and I bought for her.

Makenna found a better way to play with the wii tennis racket, use it like a real one!



Looking Fly in Uncle Chris' sunglasses.

And being adorable as our waitress..

Chris drives the train at the Engineering Open House

Makenna decides to show him how the kids are driving these days.

Here is when we met up with the girls and friends at Winter Park for a little geocaching.
We found a snake right at the start of our first hunt.

Rachel and the girls climbed a few trees.

Hey, hey - this was our second find of the day.


Then Chris and I found one in MC a few days later.

Going to Austin's Birthday Party!
Where he shows off his briefcase, and stamp collection.

There is a scavenger hunt for prize filled eggs! Ashley helps Devon.

Looks like the Austin and Friends are really enjoying the pinata that Uncle Chris and I got him for his birthday gift.

Casi just about gets knocked to the ground when Ally pulls the right string!
Devon looks happy with everything that he got!
Going inside the kids look at all the cool stuff they got in their eggs, and from the pinata.
The pinata and eggs had some sticky men in them, and once they started sticking to the ceiling, the kids started looking for someone to get them down...
And they found their sucker.. Actually Chris and Casi were in suckered into pulling men off the ceiling.
This is what I started with
But I worked real hard...

This was my result!

Chris spent the entire weekend fixing my blower, I had to drive with my glove compartment gone for a few days.




The simple lamp from hobby Lobby,

transformed into my one of a kind lamp!


Bed Room Wall Decor ~


Wall Decor~



*********************************************
I'd just like to say that I was adult and did not play with my napkin.


Can't take him no where...


Rachel

Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment