Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

More like Home

Tonight we begin painting Isabela's old bedroom... uh, just the walls actually. The trim is in SERIOUS need of being painted, but since our landlady wants it to be exactly the same, and has a particular type of paint she wants, we best wait till she is able to go to the paint store with us to pick it up. I have already started shopping around for new bedding and curtains. The other decorations we have for the room already match, it was the easiest color decision ever. Hopefully it looks good, I'll post some pictures tomorrow (since I can now) of how it's looking...whoa! Time flew by this morning, I got to get dressed and get my make up on for work!

No comments:

Post a Comment