Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

That Concert ROCKED!

What a grrrrreat show! Holy Cow- It was awesome! We got to the arena about 30 minutes prior to start time. By the time we walked ALL THE WAY AROUND the arena to find our seats, there was only about 10 minutes left to wait. Yes, we walked all the way around because when we came in, I saw a sign for section 202, so naturally we started walking so the numbers were going up-- well --- the sections are very large, and we found 215 after a 20 minute walk around, then Chris said I think we walked around three corners of the building, looks at the other sections and says, "hmm... I think we came in at 201 right?" I say yeah and he says "okay well we're right by the exit we need, just keep walking the same direction when we go to leave..." Duh! Like my legs didn't hurt enough from all the jump roping I've been doing to get that amazing looking calf. From now on I'll look at both sections signs, we're used to the Colt's games where there are like sections 200- 235 and such. ANYWAY - She looked great, her pre-recorded tracks sounded great - she remembered to ask "What's up Chicago?" about half way through. No crazy gimmicks, no technical problems it was just awesome! And we can still hear perfect because we had earplugs - Which made the whole concert thing SO MUCH BETTER! I think I'm getting too old for this stuff... hehehe..... So Enjoy the photos above and the videos below, Click HERE for more of both- Sorry the camera moves so much, we were "shakin' that thang," and just couldn't stop!

No comments:

Post a Comment