Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Finished - and Glad I did

I have finally finished the Twilght Saga books, now I can't wait for the movies! However, I have to agree with Kelly that the book was much better than Twilight the movie. I thought it was a good movie, but I watched it before I read the series...had I read the book first, I probably would not have liked the movie as much at first. I'm glad I finished the last book, Breaking Dawn, it did have an ending I could live with (haha). Now I'm Reading "Shatter" by Michael Robotham (it's been slow going these first 2 chapters. Then I'm going to be reading "The Red Wolf Conspiracy" by Robert VS Redick - I've read some "sample" chapters, we'll see... maybe I'll start a seperate blog about the books I'm reading... hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment