Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A lot...

So, I know this is random and unintentional, but look at the face Katelyn drew! It's better than any profile I've been able to draw. I'm dead serious, and you all know that I can't draw for squat anyway.

This is how we got the pumpkin seeds for our learning trays this month.

She said, "gross, squishy"...I ended up pulling almost all but one handful out.

She did think rinsing them was much more fun, though.

Afterwards, she needed a bath. (I forgot to turn the flash off in this one.)

It was such a gray rainy day out, that we turned the lights off, and tossed a few glow sticks into the tub to brighten things up.


The girl is obsessed with glue work! She wanted to do it at home, and her teachers said it is all she wanted to do in the classroom, too.

Her friend, Dagny, hosted a Parfait play date, and it was awesome...(the mommies got some pudding, too.)

No comments:

Post a Comment