Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Monday, November 18, 2013

Have I read this?

Ok, wow! I guess this book is not being released until Nov. 19, but somehow I've already read it. At least, I feel like I have. I read the excerpt online tonight for the first time, and maybe I somehow managed to get a copy of it, but perhaps the reviews are hitting the nail on the head...and the writing is just getting that predictable. I don't know that it's totally a bad thing for fans to know the characters so well, and after nineteen books, the characters should be a little predictable, in a sense. But, I don't know about that fact that I (somehow) knew what was going to happen... Was there a four chapter preview at the end of the last book? Maybe, I borrowed it from the library, so I'm not sure and I can't check... We'll see once I get my hands on it after the 19th.

No comments:

Post a Comment