Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, November 05, 2013

Trick or Treat

Happy Falling Leaves! The weather was a gorgeous Fall day, and we didn't even realize it until we went outside to check the mail. SO, we jumped in the car and went straight to the park.

Trick or Treat...Miss K went as Wilma and one of her best buds Gabe went as Fred! They were by far the cutest couple! I made K's "costume"..I know, Wilma wears white, but when I saw this fabric I had to have it. I didn't use a pattern, just winged it. (If I would have remembered how to use my machine it only would have taken me about 20 minutes, but it was more like 2 hours, because I couldn't remember what was causing me all the  thread problems.)  Her necklace is just cotton balls on a string. That's my cutie!
 
Happy Halloween, everyone! We t Trick or Treated our neighbors (about 5 houses) the Friday before Halloween. On Halloween we met up with Gabe and did the "Ghost walk" event at Wal-Mart.



Ok, Seriously! Have you ever seen anything cuter than this right here??



No comments:

Post a Comment