Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Friday, March 07, 2008

ACHEW!

Chris has been having a blast in Canada this week, and I've been sick! Have I posted this before because I am having a total dejavu feeling right now...? Maybe I get sick when he is gone. When I was younger, I would get sick when I was away from my mom for a couple days. Like say when Kristina has something she has to do, so Dad, Casi and I drive to FL and Mom and Kris fly down later. I was sick in bed until the second that Mom walked in the door...literally, I wasn't pretending, I mean were going to THE Nick Studio. All I wanted was to get slimed! But aw-well. This time I know I seriously have what ever is going around. Fever, Cold Chills, "Fake" Cough, Running Nose, Stuffy Nose, One runny nostril, One stuffy nostril, burning eyes, head aches, ear aches, sore back, yadda, yadda, yadda.

I did however get good news this week about our move! The moving company has finally scheduled the dates to move us. Mid-April is all I can remember! Haha! Chris has the dates he called me at work to give them to me but I didn't write them down because we were busy at that moment. Thankfully the new girl, Abby, has finally started! Like me, she does not have any banking eperience, but she seems to be understanding what she is doing just fine. Next week will be awesome because I am finally back to my half days and three days off! Maybe I'll be able to pull my B in EDU to an A now that I will actually have time to focus on my reports and not just toss a portfolio assignment together. I got a 14 out of 20 on my last report because of stupid, stupid typing errors because I didn't have time to re-read and re-edit my paper. I got the maximum in points for every other section of the Rubik. I typed things like, "the world GOES round" and I forgot to put a SHE in two seperate sentences. These are mistakes that I don't make, and it cost me 6 points. Which brought me down to a high B. So I am SO thankful for the new girl to be so smart! I can actually do my homework.

Devon was in the hospital yesterday. He was dehydrated. X-rays showed no signs of the flu or anything else. He must have just had an upset stomach which caused him to get to the point he couldn't eat or drink anything. Weird but hey, that's what they say. He spent over 24 hours for observation just to be safe. Casi slept in the chair and Austin went to our Mom and Dad's house and will be there for the next couple nights.

No comments:

Post a Comment