Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Another Week For Break Sk8?


^^^^^
Hottie
So Casi and I have been way into rooting for the boys from Kokomo on MTV's Dance Show. As you can tell, I've found a hottie! So, I just thought that I would let everyone know that they were still on the show. You can see more pictures and watch videos at MTV.com. We'll see if they can make it through another week.

I missed only 2 points on my EDU test last week! I will get my test back today, but I am pretty sure I lost points on the middle section of the essay. I had a brain fart on Vygotsky...again. Just something about his theories that I can't remember.

I dropped and broke my cell phone! Not that, that is any kind of a surprise to anyone. My middle button does not work going to the left anymore and it is chipped. I need to check on the warranty and then possibly just find one on eBay. I'm so clumsy. Grrrr....

I got all but one load of laundry done today and my extra hours at work have finally paid off...in my pay check! It's double what it normally is. Which means that one credit card is getting dangerously close to being paid off. Hip, Hip, Hooray!

No comments:

Post a Comment