Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Sunday, March 09, 2008

Chris has made it home.

Chris finally made it home at 8pm last night....and I'm still a little under the weather this morning. Perhaps once we start cleaning I will start to feel better. I made a small mess this week while I was ill. You know, dirty pans from heating up food, dirty bowls, drink cups and open chip bags laying open. So it shold take us all of about 30 minutes to clean up. The laundry however will be the longest past of the clean up. I was going to do laundry this week from last week- but I didn't and now I have last weeks laundry and this weeks laundry. So we'll be getting started and finishing that today.

The end of this past week has been a sad one. Chris's cousins baby has passed away. We will be leaving Monday after work to head for the Funeral on Tuesday in Peoria. Chris has already gotten approval to go and Tuesdays are my school days and now that we have a full teller line, I don't have to work in betwen classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment