Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Friday, March 07, 2008

Picture Update!

Here are all the pictures I've ben too busy too upload! You can view them all by CLICKING HERE for Jan/Feb or CLICKING HERE for March!

Pampered Chef Party at Jamie's!


This was actually towards the end of the party but I thought it made a great opening shot! You all Know Chris and then there is Jamie sitting on the floor and her man Mike in the chair. Ellen in on the coach with her back to us and I want to say that is Mikes sister with the brownish shirt and sitting in the folding chair. I played softball for a brief time with Ellens daughter Margaret and went to school with her son Matt. (I want to say I was a grade ahead of him but now it's not so clear--it was a long time ago and I switched schools and all that jazz!)


Chris, being Chris. He entertained us all with the duck puppet. I think we got this for Makenna and Amanda's babyshower in NC. I know we got two of them I just can't remember if we got the duck one...I think we did, I don't think the frog one worked at the store... (I think I am loosing my memory!)


Funny Jamie! Being silly! Jamie left me with a few surprise pictures on my camera!


This is me with my second family! That's Jamie and Mom Tonya and then there is me. It was sooooo GGGRRRRRRRREAT to see them again.


Chris and I were about to walk out the door when in came Dad Donnie! So we talked for a few more minutes and then we left...seriously.


One more shot of Jamie and I. We used to take these all the time like this and usually I was always missing a tooth somewhere!...perhaps I'll scan in those in one day.


Grandma Rocks! The Girls and Grandma do a quick experiment to see if they can really combine Red, White and Blue liquids and not get purple!

The red is in and now it is time for the blue. The girls watch on in total curiosity. Rachel thinks it can't be done while Ashley is afraid she might be right...

...Grandma apparently does know what she is talking about. The blue is sitting nicely on top of the red.

It is hard to see but the white is actually sitting on top of the blue. I want to say it was lots of ice, Cranberry Juice, Gatorade and Gingerale or sprite.

The Next Day with Makenna!

I actually only got one photo this time! It was a quick stop as we were on our way home and hair cuts that morning in danville had taken a very long time. Here's our girl with TAD.

I just wanted to show everyone my Garfield!

I did not set this up. Our cat is so fat this is how she sits. And she'll sit stright up like that in the middle of the floor too. I can't get a picture of that because she moves when I get up for the camera. We are trying to get her on a diet and keep her on one but she always finds away to open the food container... or she meow's and drives us crazy to the point of giving in. Any one got any suggestions?

Supercross Pictures!


First, this is the new Stadium. Here is what the Lucas Oil Stadium looks like now.

Supercross was the last ticketed event at the RCA Dome...??? That is what the announcer kept saying, but I would think there are more events between now and August....but I have not taken any time to look. But, we are pretty sure it was our last ticketed event at the Dome so we got our last picture taken with the Dome Entrance at Gate One.

The National Anthem. Chris and I were the first to stand up in our section when they brought the flags out. I asked Chris after a few moments, "Aren't you supposed to stand up when the flag is presented?" Yes, you are... but...well...

Here is the WORLD CHAMPS BANNER! Too bad there was not one for 2007, but at least it belongs to another Manning. ;)


The lady behind us was nice enough to ask if we wanted her to the picture for us! We got a few goofy looking ones where I am holding the camera out. Chris brought his scanner so he could here the pit crews talking and he brought the radio so we could actually here the announcer during the race! I mean...if we're going to wear ear plugs anyways, we might as well here what's going on.


No comments:

Post a Comment