Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

"Do the Smarty-Pants Dance"

There are no more worries over my Exceptional Learners class, between getting all points available on the previous assignments, plus 5 extra credit points for for wearing my ID on a random check day, and the 10 extra points I got for being so active during the video discussion - I now have a 98.4% in the class. I'm still very close to a B - because with professional classes 94% is the cut off for an A. But, I don't anticipate failing another test now that I have better insight into how she will be structuring her questions.

annnnnnd....

I sat for almost 30 minutes with my hand on the desk as I waited for my math final to be graded. ACED IT BABY! I'm so excited, I tried to contain myself because people were still taking the test, but an excited whispering "yesssss!" did escape me.

That's right, I'm officially doing the Smarty Pants Dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment