Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Sunday, March 21, 2010

English Essay

Ugh. Argh. Eh. Got my score for my first big English Report. 140 out of 150. While it is still an A - I'm a bit disappointed by the comments which don't seem all that bad, but I hate thinking I left important information out. I compared Little Red Riding Hood to Lon Po Po (Little Red Riding Hood from China,) and after telling me that it was a good comparative, "it may be worthwhile to explore cultural differences". I only had a thousand words to work with, and it was hard to keep it that short. Bummer dude, I was keeping my report just about the literature - next essay I will have to remember to step outside the box. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment