Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Sunday, March 07, 2010

Summer Classes - Registered -

I have been registered for my Multi-Cultural Classroom summer class for a while now, but I just decided on Saturday with a push from my co-worker Kelly, that I will be taking 2 summer classes...Multi-Cultural Classroom and the dreaded Chemistry. It is being offered face-to-face right here at this campus, and I figure that has to be easier than trying it online again, plus...I really don't want to take Chemistry and Physical Science at the same time. SO, I am hoping that I can handle two - three credit hour summer courses. However, if I wimp out I will only be dropping the education course, not the Chemistry.

No comments:

Post a Comment