Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Last Week

Last week Chris went to Vegas and watched "Crazy Horse" Cabaret show instead of gambling. He got to hang out with big-wigs and it seems he has made quite the impression. He was told by the president of the company that the guy above him was making comments about Chris's presentations. Chris feels like everything went good, and he's proud.

Saturday I had to work, but my mom drove up to get me, and together we went to Oak Lawn, IL for Rachel and Ashley's ice skating competition. We got there just in time to see Rachel do her compulsories. Chris's flight got in about that time, and he met up with us while we were checking in to the hotel. Then we ate the yummiest wings ever at Hooters, and back to the rink for more skating.

Later that night I sat at the pool while the girls swam with their friends. Mom was so great, and had an Italian beef sandwich waiting for me when I got back to the room. Love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment