Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Work, work, work

I've been taking a week of vacation, and Chris has been working hard. It really hasn't been vacation since I have had homework, and my nephews have kept me very busy at their house. I'm a little depressed and anxious for my next essay grade. I made a huge mistake, and I'm not sure if I will get credit or not.... I had to compare and contrast a book and a movie version of the book...well...let's just say that if you read "The Borrowers," and then watch the movie with John Goodman...there are so many differences because the movie is actually (more based, though not entirely) on the third book in the series....uh-huh...I'd just like to thank the girl in my class that felt the need to call attention to this in the discussion board. Argh, now I'm panicking. I can truly say that 'ignorance was bliss' on this one.

Chris went out Tuesday for a going away party for his boss John, who has decided to start a new job elsewhere. Thursday (tonight) he went out for dinner at another persons house for a "direct-reports" get-together for John. I know Chris enjoyed having him as a boss, and is going to miss him.

No comments:

Post a Comment