Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Annnd... the work flows in...

I am so excited that the school year is beginning, because this means parents are seeking out tutors. I have three students already, and they don't go back to school until the end of this week. It's not much, but the extra 28 bucks a week is really going to help little Miss K's savings account. (And let's be honest, probably help feed my crafting addiction a little too!)

One student is Pre-K, one is 1st grade, and the other is 3rd grade. I'm waiting on two other moms to get back to me. If they both decide to go with me, I'll have another third grader, and a sixth grader.

As if the possibility of 5 students isn't going to keep me busy enough, I also passed the "Essay Writing" test for a tutor website (the subject area they have marked as 'immediate need'), but I haven't really had time to figure the program out on there yet, so I guess that means I'm not yet totally serious about it. :/ But, I think I'll get there soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment