Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Thursday, August 16, 2012

It's my Burfdey!

It's my BIRTHDAY!  And Katelyn gave me an early birthday gift last Thursday, that really got *wow-wow-wowwed*- up yesterday... She got me a ROOT CANAL! Oh Joy! (Actually, the root canal itself was not bad, the pain for six days before-hand was!)

Yes, she gave me the root canal by jumping in my lap and slamming her head into my chin, which sent my teeth crushing together with no resistance. She hit it hard enough to make my front tooth completely unresponsive. It just may have been the worse pain in my mouth ever. (And I've had an infection that blew my cheeks up like a chipmunk before.)

I don't think I'm going to put this one in her scrapbook. I'm on some Motrin and an antibiotic for the next couple days, but I was feeling better (numb, but no pain at all) by the time I paid my $274 portion of the bill. Fingers crossed y'all that I won't have pain today for my birthday!

(And YES, I have already updated my age to 28 on the sidebar! Had some difficulties with the new background, hope it looks alright on your end!)

No comments:

Post a Comment