Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Catching Up One - Saturday

Thankfully, we have experienced that Saturday grocery bundle a few too many times and this Saturday we changed that dreadful experience by grocery shopping at 6:30 in the AM! That's right before I went to work at 7:45, we got up and went to Meijers to buy the last of the groceries... It was calm and nice. So I highly recommend getting your groceries early or maybe even really late.




Chris dropped me off at work, put the groceries away and then headed to the office himself. Dad West was in the area so Chris went to get him while I was at work. I didn't even recognize him in the back seat, if Chris wouldn't have been smiling like a silly person with a secret I never would have looked back there! Who knows how long he would have gone unnoticed by me.






Almost everytime Darrell visits we have him make Potato Soup. He makes the best- so we stopped at the smaller grocery store to buy a few more items because we were not planning on him coming by. (BTW- I bought the stuff to make Amanda's ot Roats but even after she cautioned me that I needed a pot that could go in the oven- I forgot! I don't have one! Well- I do, but it is at the house in Kokomo, not in this apartment with barely nothing.






While the boys were cooking I ran to the good will! Boy did I get some goodies! I got 5 sweaters, 2 long sleeve t's, 2 turtle necks, 4 plates, 4 bowls that match (yes we have been surviving with one bowl and three plates that don't match for almost 6 months) I got a brand new Old Navy coat and brand new boots. I got a tank top and a purse. All for $40! The dress and matching shoes I got last week is posted also. My problem is I keep buying and buying and never donating because I like it all so much and just want to wear it till it can't be worn any longer.
After lunch, we headed to Sullair- Chris showed dad around while I worked out! I just worked my upper body because I had jeans on. I've had that tour one to many times to go through it again. Everytime we walk through there Chris gives me the layout. But he is excited so I let him. After Sullair we went out to get some Cold Stone! Yummy! Dad got a mix with Chocolate Cake Batter and some new Chocolate, Chris got Cake batter and Cinnamon Roll stuff, and I got just cake batter mixed with a little vanilla. One of the girls in two of my classes works there. I saw her come in but didn't say anything because I don't know her name! Plus I sit behind her in each class so I'm sure she hasn't noticed me. I did tell her this today (tuesday) after our test because we both got done at the same time. She said she has seen me in the EDU class because I am always already sitting there when she comes in. So.. I guess now I am rude for not saying hello- who knows. Well I am off to work- more post to come tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment