Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Monday, February 18, 2008

Just Keepin' it Quick

I've been a cleaning and a studying all day. I was supposed to start tutorig today but the mom forgot to tell the daughter....who just so happened to not bring her homework home. So We will start on thursday after class.

We rented from the Redbox for the first in several weeks this wekend. We rented Suburban Girl and Sydney White with Amanda Bynes. I was totally bored with Suburban Girl but Chris was diggin' it, I just about fell asleep. Sydney White was soo funny we watched it twice before returning it. Chris has been a bit under the weather the past couple of days so we watched the movies early and went to bed early. I was actually very tired after a long 10 hour day Friday with only two of us working and not being open on Monday- it was chaotic. Going to bed early was no problem. Sunday we went to shop in South bend. We first had lunch at Olive Garden- This is a TREAT for us now. It is so far away and we only get it when we drive over there. Zuppa Tuscanna and salad thats what I get everytime! Chris changes his favorites up and tries new things but I love the Zuppa! Then we went to UP mall where I swore there was a Steve & Barry's...of course there wasn't. Chris did know where it was at but never said anything he just watched me walk around the mall like a lunatic looking for a map so I could buy some Bitten clothes. After about 30 minutes we made it to real Steve & Barry's location. Bitten is the line by Sarah Jessica Parker, I found a totally cute Pencil Skirt and Jacket, but I decided to just buy some Jeans from DEAR by Amanda Bynes- though I should have bought the skirt and jacket since the entire store was $8.97 or less.

I had to shop fast because we were in a hurry to get to Shipshewana on the road and I wanted to save my allowance incase there was some things I wanted there. We parked for free up the road and since there was only 30 minutes left we had to walk the booths quickly. Things were quite a bit more expensive than I thought they would be. So we didn't purcahse anything. Shipshewana on the road is like a traveling flea market.... It's actually going to be stoppin in Kokomo the same weekend as the Supercross so we are planning to stop and actually shop then.

Okay so this wasn't so quick but I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment