Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

When the cats away....

...the wife cleans the fridge!... See everything I threw out from the fridge and how clean it looks now! I cleaned this on Saturday afternoon why I waited for Chris to get home from Canada. He wanted to post about leaving and everything but he never found the time. Hopefully, he will find the time this weekend.





Sunday we had a meet up at Chuck E Cheese in Lafayette. It was a blast!

I spent most of the playin' time with Austin. We won 96 tickets! The girls worked together and they won 610 tickets. That may sound like Austin and I did a really poor job but Austin is a penny pincher and he took home more tokens than he spent! Devon cried just when I looked at him! I was told he was a little sick but when it was time to leave, he screamed and screamed because he didn't want to go. So I'm thinking that he has a hard time remembering me. :( After a few attempts to snatch him from Casi he finally comes around...until he sees her. Lots more pictures on the photo site.






Playing was hard enough and to be honest- I still didn't feel like CEC pizza yet and thankfully neither did mom, chris, casi or shane. Shane met us at Monicals Pizza. He held the table...for 45 minutes! Yeah we lost track of time while we were playing. But he didn't seem to mind too much other than he was worried something had happened because no one was answering the phones.






Dad was actually driving near Lafayette that night. So Chris and I went to McAllister's Deli and worked. I studied for my EDU test and he wrote his trip report for work. We both got finished just before Dad called and said he was there. So Chris jumped in the semi and took it for a drive ...a drive about 40 miles long to the rest stop where dad was gonna be sleeping. He said he likes the automatic- I think next time it's my turn to drive it... :)









No comments:

Post a Comment