Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

"Oh, How Sweet It Is To Be Loved By Chris!

Perfect! Check out my flowers! I got Chocolates too. Other than getting gifts it was a typically lame day...I had class in the morning (In the car is where I was pleasently surprised with Chocolates, Tic Tacs and a card), then I went to work right after class till 2:30 and Class again at 4. My flowers got delivered after I had already left work for the day. Carrie called to tell me I had a delivery. Right as I was about to leave, Chris gets home from Chicago. He drives me to pick up my 'delivery'...just between you and me: I already knew it was flowers...hehe :) The card asks, "Will you be my Valentine?"



Tonight we have just hung out. We were thinking we should have rented a movie because there is nothing on TV to watch. Chris said we would have something to do if Brent and Amanda would have extended their babysitter needs this way- Hey we got a PASTARRRRRRRIFIC and some cool Margarita places too. I had my first EDU test tonight. I think I did alright. I'm pretty sure I pulled a crapper on my essay because I think I mixed Bandura's Theory with Vygotsky's Theory. Though I was the last one left taking the test, my essay was 2 pages instead of the minimum requirement of 2 paragraphs, so maybe she won't REEEEAAAAALLLY read it all. :)

I got an invite today to a Papmered Chef's Party in Georgetown next weekend. This is for my friend Jamie- she was like the best of best friends in Junior High. (Megan too) we were a crazy trio! I'm pretty sure we are going to the party because I really want to see the Hundleys! They were like a second family- you know the one where you spend more than 2/3rd's of your summer and every weekend at. I got SOOOOO many memories there- I'll write about them after the party next weekend. (I know, I know- the suspense may be too much for some of you, but I'm sorry you'll just have to wait. :)

Hey Hey! I'm going to be closing this out here for the night but I just want to say- MY MOM's ON TV! ....okay maybe it's not her- but the lady has the same name! So now I was on Who's Line is it anyway and my mom is a News Anchor for Fox News. Betcha ya didn't know that.

And I apologize that spell check is still not working and I'm too lazy to re-read it carefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment