Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Found another one!

Hey, Hey I noticed a cache right near the library this weekend, and well... decided it's my day off, I'm taking my books and CD's back today... I'll check it out. This one was sooo much fun because it was actually INSIDE the library! (With permission? I do not know) But Kristina and the Girls can ask their library about it maybe... basically it was a piece of paper taped to the inside of the back cover of a reference book and you just signed the sheet. I was all over that library hunting before I finally decrypted the hint, then I went to the regular books, then typed it in the computer and found it is a reference book. I think I may get a magnetic key holder to put on the bottom of a shelf if the library will allow, then people will have 2 to find when they go in for the one. LOL - I was squeezing my head in between the shelves looking for a magnet of some kind at first.... at least it was not that busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment