Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Sunday, March 08, 2009

Savings, Savings

I'm excited that I just saved $30.31 at Victoria's Secret, haha I saved more than I spent. I got 1 biofit bra, 1 panty, 1 pair of sheer beach pants, and 2 liquid eye shadows for $23.66 after shipping. I used a combination of three coupons - One was my Angel Rewards for $10, another was the February Bday coupon listed at retailmenot.com, and the last one (also on retainmenot, but I got it in my catalogue also) was $10 off bra purchase (of certain style) + free panty. I'm surprised that the coupon worked for the bra because it was on sale for 29.50 (usually VS won't allow discounts on sale merchandise) and because VS ships by price you spend... I think I got the lowest shipping cost possible from them. (no ,I don't have the luxury of having a VS store at the outlet mall.... yet.... they could still put on in there one day! :( Which is why I must resort to the shipping fees)

No comments:

Post a Comment