Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Sunday, March 22, 2009

"...I am socially Awkward...."

Ok, maybe not so much.... BUT, it was a great Saturday night for Chris and I as we took a seat at The Young People's Theater Company fundraiser to enjoy Second City: On Tour. There is no question that we need to give a shout out to our "all-growed up" baby girl Isabela for saying that she really wants to see Second City when she comes to America... So we never had the chance to get to her a show (AHEM, we might have but it had like warnings everywhere for offensiveness, and language...) Like I said, we never had the time, however had she stayed a whole school year, we would have had plenty of time. :) .. so only because she mentioned this did we even know what Second City was, so when I saw they were stopping in MC, we made plans to go. IT WAS GRRRRRREAT! So freakin' funny, we're going to HAVE to see another Second City show in Chicago.

I wanted to share our funniness with you all, but I couldn't find any clips of this particular group together... so I found separate clips of three of them.

The first is Tim Baltz. He is the guy at the beginning telling the other guy his girlfriend "lost her clothes".

The second one is Vanessa Bayer doing a stand-up routine.

This last one is my favorite, it's soooo funny. It is Steven Yeun. It's exactly how they did all the skits at the show here. But most importantly it involves CHUCK E CHEESE. (I miss working there now, hmm... funny.)





No comments:

Post a Comment