Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

School Updates:

I got registered for my summer and fall classes yesterday, and Chris finished his first class last Monday, and got the homework for the first day of his next class. He passed this class with a 94% - A! Yay for Chris!!! He has 19 more to go including this one.

I however discovered that if I take on two - 3 credit classes this summer and a 1 - credit course, then take 1 set of two hybrid classes, I can have my associates degree next May! So here is what I'm looking at:

This Summer:
EDUC 130: Multi-Cultural Classroom
SOCI111: Intro to Sociology
EDUC 156: Transition to Baccalaureate

Fall 09:
History 235: World Civilization I
Math 127: Mathematics for Elementary Education I
EDUC 201: Computers in Education
Chem 101: Intro to Chemistry I

Spring 2010:
SCIN 111: Physical Science
Math 128: 1st 8wk Hybrid - Mathematics for Elementary Education II
Math 129: 2ND 8wk Hybrid - Mathematics for Elementary Education III
ENGL 240: Children's Literature
EDUC 230: The Exceptional Child

... so let's keep our fingers crossed that this works out and I can keep moving right along to PNC to wrap it all up and start teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment