Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Saturday, March 28, 2009

Isabela's Coming Back!

We're very excited that Isabela and her family will be spending a couple wonderful days in MC! Bels'a brother graduates from college and after the ceremony and celebration they will be making the drive here to see what Isabela did while she was here. I know visiting the High School and the Boys and Girls Club is on this list, as well as a day in Chicago. So in case you haven't noticed the updated events calendar- it's going to be a fun mid week for Chris and I. We have the Britney Spears concert on that Tuesday, then Wednesday Isabela and her family arrive. So Chris and I have both requested Wednesday and Thursday off for their visit. Yay! We can't wait to see her again and meet her parents... guess I better finish cleaning her room before she gets here. Hahaha, I organized the closet and took clothes to the Goodwill but have yet to clean off the dressers from left over chocolate supply and school supplies. We'll see ya soon Bela!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous of you. BRITNEY SPEARS CONCERT??? Seriously I wanted to go so bad but I can't justify the price for tickets you'll definately have to take pictures and post them if you can...i'm so jealous.

    ReplyDelete