Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Friday, January 25, 2008

213.5 another one down.




Well, the weigh in is official- another pound gone for Christopher, 213.5--- We just wanted to take my picture, I'm at 103. Chris wants to let everyone know that he thinks he is at a disadvantage with working out two or more times a week so he is also going to start measuring inches. Two people have asked him if he is losing weight- while he is, one pound at a time, he thinks he must look slimmer than only being 3 pounds less.



Homework has created a piled mess with things to do. I am managing right now so hopefully I can keep it up for 14 more weeks! Our house payment lowered again this year- while that seems like a good thing- all it truly means is that the house has lost a little more value again. We are trying to schedule a day for the movers to pack up the house and move it here. Once all our junk is out of it we will be able to make a few repairs and get it on the market. Keeping it now is just eating at our savings account.

Chris and I have signed up for a bowling night to benefit Junior Achievement. We both need to raise $60 each. So if you want to make a donation you can mail it to us or you can send it through Pay Pal- however I am opening a small online store (just for family) to purchase some homemade goodies of which the money will go towards Junior Achievement. I'll hopefully have the site up for a while because I am also doing a Breast Cancer walk with Casi and we both need a minimum of $1,800. So this is one of our fundraising idea's- we got more in development. I'll post the link once I get the store up and running. We'll see how it goes.

Chris has to make an emergency run for work next week to check out a machine that caught on fire. It's a brand-spanking new machine so there is reason for concern. He's out of town with work and his boss today but he should be home before I am off from work. Next week I have to get that loose filling replaced. Thursday is a busy day- I have a dentist appointment at 8:30, Class at 10:00, Work from 12:15 - 2:15 and Class again at 4.

Well I better get off from here because I am actually in the mood to clean the house and that is what I am going to do. I actually got up at 4:30 today and already cleaned the Bathroom and the Kitchen- detail cleaned. (Better get it done while I'm willing)

No comments:

Post a Comment