Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Sunday, January 06, 2008

West Family Vacation Video Part One

CLICK HERE to see a bigger version at our new video site on http://www.putfile.com/

Yes! I have finally completed one thing on my list to do to start catching up on photos and videos. Here is Part One of the West Family Vacation. I am currently working on Part Two which thankfully is coming along a lot faster then Part One did. I hope to have it done this week sometime, but don't hold your breath. Yesterday Chris helped me color my hair- we both think it looks really good! It's a strawberry blonde- I guess I might be able to post some pictures later. We are totally wasting the day away- we didn't wake up until 9AM which is sleeping in, sleeping in for us. I guess it makes sense because of the work out last night. Chris was tearin' it up in fitness center last night. I worked out harder than usuall but I had trouble getting motivated- where Chris just got rolling right away. I hope to get some house work done today aswell- but who knows. This is my last week of break- then it's back to school. I am taking the same number of credit hours as I did last semester, so it should be interesting as the courses are sure to be a little bit harder- the plus is that my education course teacher is the same and my Spanish instructor is the same. That should ease begining of the semester butterflies I guess. There is also a play that I want to audition for but I don't have any meterial. I plan on calling today to see what the information says you need- I found it on Wednesday last week but kept forgetting to call- auditions are tomorrow- Monday. So if I call and go then I do, if I don't I'll wait for the next one. So just enjoy the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment