Every time you are tempted to react in the same old way, ask if you want to be a prisoner of the past or a pioneer of the future.

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Chris' First Post!

Hello everyone! Mom called last night to tell us that Thom is back. Welcome Home Thom! I am very happy to have him home safe and sound. I know Matthew and Heidi are happy as well. Lara and I are planning to go to the store later and perhaps even the Goodwill to get some more work clothes. Everyone at work is commenting on how well I have been dressing. What they don't know is that most of it comes from the Goodwill. They have some very nice name brands that are like new. Its is very easy on the budget. We talked about going to a movie later. Not sure what we will see but it will be fun what ever we do. Now that we know where the Coldstone is maybe we can go there as well. This is my first post. Hope it does not sound too stupid. It is quite easy. I will try to post more often. Talk to everyone soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment